Manipulating light on a gloomy Saturday morning to make test images of a pastrami sandwich.Read More
I visited a Reiki when I was in California.
I uh.. never went to one before, but don't worry I won't tell you to go to one. Unless you want to. Going to bullet point the highlights of what I was told.
- I apparently have my grandfather (on my dad's side) and grand mom (on my mom's side), whom I never met, as my guardian spirits.
- I am a huge sceptic so my aura is pretty huge.
- My throat chakra is closed, which means that I have bottled up my emotions and a good region why I am shy.
- My horizontal energy flow is closed, but my vertical energy flow is open. Though I left my family's, or my parents', religious belief my relationship with them is still good and I am open to ideas coming at the top of my head.
- I need to let my food work love me back. Or something like that.
When I had back to California, I might go in for another session to get a better idea.
Anyway, food photo time. I made a quick breakfast and then bun thit ngon later. Check out the: food adventures.
I am getting back in the groove in the East Coast.